Guilt free and jam packed with healthy fats, you won’t feel bad eating a cupcake (or brownie!) topped with this silky chocolate frosting made with avocados 🥑 😍
You Will Need:
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup I used real maple syrup, but I’ll try it with sugar free syrup next time to see the difference!
- 2T coconut oil; melted
- 1/2t vanilla extract
- 1t cinnamon
- Blend avocado in a food processor or blender until smooth
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. You’ll probably have to scrape the sides of your processor once or twice to get it totally incorporated
- Keep in refrigerator until you’re ready to use and frost your heart out 🍰🍩🥑🎂 it’ll stay fresh in the fridge for a few days, so enjoy it quickly!!
Note from Kiwi:
I planned to frost cupcakes for this post, but the recipe turned out terrible; but I just couldn’t keep this recipe to myself! So be on the lookout for an updated version with photos of the magnificent beauty this became