I’ve adapted this recipe from the newish cookbook from Martha Stewart, A New Way to Bake.
You Will Need:
- ~1lb ripe strawberries; hulled and chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 120g chocolate chips or other chocolate; chopped or finely grated
- Combine chopped strawberries and coconut sugar in a saucepan over medium heat until bubbly and thick – about 10-15 minutes
- Using an immersion blender or masher, pulverize about half of the strawberry chunks, leaving the rest intact You could skip this step if you wanted bigger chunks of fruit!
- Add chocolate, reduce heat and stir until the chocolate is completely melted
- Allow jam to cool completely before storing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week
You can spread this on toast, bagels, top your waffles and pancakes or just eat it by the spoonful!
Makes about 1 1/2cups
Nutrition Facts: per tablespoon