Hey guys. My name is Karen. And I’m addicted to pizza.
good HUMAN bariatric patient, I only indulge in REAL, bready, carby pizza from time to time. I love it. I regret nothing. I can’t see depriving myself of something I love for the sake of my figure. It’s all about balance, man!
But I also know when enough is enough… kinda. So I’m always trying to find healthier alternatives to it. BALANCE.
You Will Need:
- Triscuts, Wheat Thins or other cracker of your choice; you do you!!
- mozzarella cheese
- toppings of your choosing; I love using turkey pepperonis the most
- Italian seasoning
- sauce for dipping; optional
- Line a small baking pan with crackers and top with mozzarella cheese. Add your seasonings and desired toppings and place in the toaster oven on broil until the cheese bubbles
- Warm up the sauce and dip your pizza crackers in sauce if you’d like!