This recipe is great for those who are looking to cut carbs OR have had weight loss surgery and need a pizza fix.
Well, just because you’ve had bariatric surgery, doesn’t mean you’ll NEVER have pizza again. While it may take a while for you to be able to handle “real” pizza with “real” crust, fret not.
This pizza bowl, depending on how you dress it, can be great for your soft foods stage! I know by the time I was halfway through my liquid and full liquid stages, all I wanted to do was chew something!! If you need something that isn’t soup or yoghurt, get our your pizza sauce and get to getting.
You Will Need:
- 2-3T tomato sauce of choice make your own or use your favourite!
- 2-4T shredded mozzarella cheese
- sprinkle of Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 slice of provolone cheese
Keep it at sauce/cheese for your soft food stage!
- toppings of choice; keep it lean! turkey pepperoni or meatballs, some cut up chicken or whatever else you want!
- layer your ingredients into an oven safe or microwave safe bowl and microwave until bubbly. You can also throw it in the oven or toaster oven on 350 for about 15-20 minutes until hot a bubbly.