If you saw on my Insta-story, I made a protein shake using some cold brew coffee cubes! It was amazing.
Really, you can take any leftover brewed coffee, pour it into an ice tray and pop it in the freezer! Take it out when you want an extra boost to your iced coffee or blend it up like I did!
makes 1 serving
You Will Need:
- Coffee ice cubes! The amount will vary depending on desired consistency
- 1 cup milk of choice I always use unsweeted almond milk; sometimes vanilla, sometimes plain
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- ~4g sugar free cheesecake pudding mix optional, I added it to make it thicker (link to jello quick hack)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth! ENJOY!
Depending on your choice of ingredients, the nutrition facts will vary! Check out MyFitnessPal and use their handy recipe creator to calculate your meals 💕