A few simple ingredients and you’re on your way from blah packaged fish to a delightful and tasty meal!
You can easily make these with canned or pre-packaged tuna packets, too!
You Will Need:
- 1 – package salmon/tuna I used the chipotle mango salmon creations!
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- ~1/4 onion; diced red or yellow.. your choice!
- 1 celery stick; finely diced
- beaten egg
- sprinkle of mozzarella cheese
- salt/pepper to taste
- oil for frying I used evoo
- Mix together all of the ingredients and shape into 3 equally-sized cakes
- Heat a the oil over medium heat and fry the cakes for ~2minutes on each side until brown; use cast iron for the best results!
serve on a bun with cheese, over salad with hummus or by itself for a tasty snack!