These are even easier than two-ingredient pancakes!
Ok, I know there are more ingredients BUT, the added flax seed gives it a boost of Omega-3 fatty acids and an improved texture!
You Will Need:
makes 4 decent sized pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1t flax seed meal I grind my whole flax seeds in a coffee grinder!
- 1/2t baking powder
- 1/2t vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon or other spice of choice
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth
- Fry in a pan coated in nonstick spray for about 2-3 minutes before flipping and cooking for an additional minute
- Serve with syrup, yoghurt or butter and fruit!